Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leaving Monk Behind

Little does Monk know, but there will be big changes in his life over the next 2-3 weeks - Mom and Dad will be leaving on Rick's home built RV6A for his dream of taking it cross country. And Monk won't fit. Nor would he be happy in a seat belt. And he couldn't bark at passing cars. So he stays home. :(

Our first destination will be Nashville, Tennessee.
And now I have to learn to get photos from my phone and my camera to my computer and onto this blog, or you won't be able to see any photos of this journey.

2 comments:

  1. What a exciting journey!! I can't wait to follow along. I can't believe there was no room for Monk! I could see him with a scarf around his neck flying in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete